Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Throwback:2013

To all the readers out there,

I'm wishing you a Happy Christmas. :D 

I'm enjoying mine here in a town called Chester. And having a hell of a good time. I've been eating so much food lately I'm turning into a balloon! 

New Years resolution? Losing weight! HAHAHAHHA! Which has been going on for years! But I'm serious now. I can't eat so much anymore! But after New Years! Hehehhehe.

Anyways, this was what I asked my besties the night before. 'Since the year is coming to an end, what were the best and worst thing that happened?' These are really great questions to get to know the people you love! 

For me, the best would be meeting my boyfriend. You could pretty much sums
it up that he's probably the best and worst thing that has happened to me. He is such a sweet guys most of the time that I'm really lucky to have him. He'd give surprise visits, buy me flowers and always take me out when I'm in Manchester. He also wakes me up sometimes for class when asked to even though he's super tired and never missed a Skype call with me. HAPPY GIRL TALKING HERE. But at the same time,when we start quarreling about something, I just can't deal. That's the worst part.

But there's still a lot of things I'm really grateful about and no only meeting my boyfriend. I'm really grateful to be able to come abroad to study, get into a university that I really want, and most importantly, have such a loving family. Who are both back in Malaysia and in the UK. I'm also really lucky to have met so many wonderful people throughout my life and hope to meet more in the future. 

The worst situation in 2013? Nothing much really, other than I assisted in wrecking my car back in Malaysia with my cousin. OMG, we sat by the fountain near my house and just contemplated our mistakes, ( I'd like to think that spot is our talking spot now because we'd just go there and talk when there are some problems.)! LOL! Thank god that's over. I think that's my worse bit about 2013. The rest was just a wonderful experience. 

I'm really thankful for the life I have now and will definitely make the best of the opportunities that comes my way. 

Oh well, just to sum things out, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you have a great year ahead and that you stick to your new year resolution. *ahem* losing weight! ;D

Till next time dear readers, xoxo


Christmas Dinner at my Uncle's place. 



Boyfie who's in Manchester. <3<3<3
 (He doesn't know i'm using his picture)


Paris trip which I'll be updating about soon.


And finally, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from the both of us. :D

3 comments: