Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Journey in Life

Disappointment is not the word that I like to use. Period. But, have you ever tried setting someone in a direction so persistently that you'd spend just hours trying talk sense into him/her? Well, I've tried. And when he/she just decided to up and leave you. There's no word to describe it. It is anger? Regret? What? 

I am quite aware that the choice was yours to make. But you should've done it in a different way where you don't leave so many people confused and hurt. 


 Eventhough I don't have that right or the wisdom to differentiate what's right or wrong or make the choice for you. I'm still a teenager who trying to discover herself, who's blessed to not have go through hardship that some people go through. However, I know the consequences of one's actions. Whether it's mine or others.


Friendship. Does that mean anything to you now? It's just sad to see 7 years of friendship come to an end just like that. And by that, I meant the choices that has been made whether intentionally or unintentionally. Never would I have thought it'd turn out this way. We used to be so close, always imagining a future that would have each other in it. Talk to each other in times of boredom or need. But that's all in the past now.

I'm glad to see you happy. Really. I hope that you and your new life is what you've wished for and more. And that you appreciate the support we've given to you in the past. That's what bestfriends are for right? :) 

Note to self: Appreciate the people beside you and the memories created. They may leave and never it'll never be the same again.





Signing Off. xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment