Monday, December 9, 2013

L to the O to the N to the D-O-N!



Hi deee hoooo,

Wait...

*bells ringing*  *sings* JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!! Imagine it in an extremely off-key tone. HAHAHA. I can't sing nicely without it sounding like some whale. Looking forward to spending time with le boo bear during Christmas break! :D

Anyways, last Saturday I went south to London to attend a bloggers event or workshop there. It was the first Nuffnang event that I went to and got to meet some people that were really really friendly. But before I get onto that, I'll tell you what went on before first.

So, I woke up at 5 in the morning. Crazy tired because I had to rush some assignments and didn't get sleep until 1am. Imagine me. Walking like a zombie trying to get ready for a whole day in London. Yay... not! After getting ready, I skyped my boyfriend while eating breakfast. Let me define 'Skype'. Him sleeping in front of me while I eat my porridge and watch Fairy Tail. (Favourite anime of all time!)

By 6am, I was out the door and went to the train station. When I got to London. I was meant to call my cousin to tell her that I've reached London and she could start getting ready to get me from Golders Green. After tons of texts and missed calls, I gave up and just went to Golders Green. When I reached my destination, I went straight onto Starbuck for a caramel macchiato and stared at pedestrians outside the shop. 



After half an hour, which was 8.40am. Cousin dearest finally picked up her phone. That idiot over-slept and had her phone on silent. LOL! Didn't blame her. I understand how busy and tired one can get sometimes.

We met up and went to her house to get ready, i.e make up and stuff. How can one live without enhancing your beauty? hehehe.. Finally, both of us got ready and cracked on to the next destination. The bloggers event/ workshop. It was really informative, the event. Learnt a lot of useful information and met a lot of new friends. It was definitely worth waking up at 5am for.

After the event, Joey and I are considering doing a joint blog. So stay tuned for that in the future.

We also did a whole bunch of stuff, But I'm not gonna write about it now. I might bore you with the length of the post.

Till next time! xoxo

Joey and I


Fellow blogger Olivia who blogs about beauty product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment