Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First week of December

Hi there,

So, in the midst of doing my assignment, I've decided to update my blog. After supper and a movie that is... HAHAHA. Well, I deserved it! My butt has been stuck to this uncomfortable chair for 5 hours now. 

Anyways, it has been a gruesome week and week to come. Once the week is over, I'M FREE!!!! For winter. That's what I think anyways. Because there are 2 more assignments to finish during winter break. T.T  So much for that 'break'. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US??? Hopefully I'll finish the assignments by the 2nd week of the holidays so I can enjoy it! FINGERS CROSSED! 

So I've finally watched LOL by the oh-so-scandalous Miley Cyrus. Can't say I'm a fan but I don't hate her. #lovemorehateless I mean, have you seen her on The Ellen show? She's so grown up and matured. Not on stage of course... but when she talks? *confidence oozing out from her* I digressed. ;D LOL has such an amazing soundtrack! ME LOVE A LOT! The movie is okay... wouldn't say I'd watch it again though. 

Oh, and the other thing going on in my life other that never-ending assignments is, LOSING WEIGHT! Trying that is. HA! I've been so stressed with life and work lately, the thing that comforts me the most is a bowl of hot savoury food. *Sighs* Pasta with tuna, brocolli and a whole bunch of mayo. >.<

 See what I'm talking about. That's my comfort food. =.= 'Fatness becomes me'. T.T And I'm trying to change that. Just now, I got hungry. So instead of mayo and pasta at 11 at night, I turned to sweet potatoes. Does the job of warming me up and fuelling me for a couple more hours of assignment doing.   Plus LOW CALORIES! DING! It's a win win situation for myself!

 I know it's bad to have supper, BUT WHAT CAN I DO! I'm hungry! I'm giving myself a month to change my bad eating routine and 6 months to lose 10kg. Am I dreaming too much or will I actually do it. I mean, that's realistic right? 6 months to lose 10kgs? All I need is will power and not to eat so much. AND EXERCISE! All seems impossible.

  I NEED WILL POWER NOWWWW!!!!

Well, there you go. An update. Off to doing my work now. :*(

Till next time! (hopefully typing to you with some weight lost) :D xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment