Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013


HEY YA!!!

So, sorry that I haven't been updating lately. I have no clue why I've been so busy . But let me tell you this. University life is just as I thought. It's tough. I've got to get my game on now. No more fooling around with Autumn term coming to an end.

I too need to apologise for not posting up the Bruno Mars video up in my blog, it's just that I have no clue how to do it. TEACH ME PLEASEEEEE!!! Thank you in advance.

Anyways, how was your Halloween? Did you guys have fun?? Dressed up as something scary? LOL.
Let me give you an update on my Halloween. On Thursday evening, my cousin came up from London just to go to a Halloween party with me. She literally had to rush all the way after work. *Bless her*
At about 8.50pm, I was waiting at the train station for her royal highness to reach Reading. It was quite funny because her train was suppose to be here at about 8.40 but got delayed for some reason. So, me being impatient as always, was texting her asking why isn't she here yet. Then she texted beck saying she doesn't know why and got a little nervous. I texted her back that maybe she already passed Reading. Then she got really panicked. HAHAHAHA. I was standing at the train station laughing in silence like an idiot. And when I looked up from my phone, I was shocked. It was a guy with blood on his forehead and face that looked like gun-shot wounds. LOLOLOL It was so silly of me, as Halloween wasn't really celebrated in Malaysia, I wasn't used to people looking so scary.

After standing for sometime, my cousin finally reached Reading. We got on a cab instead of a bus because it rained extremely heavily and got back to my hall. By that time it was about 9.05pm. We threw out stuff on the bed and started getting ready as we are going out at 10pm.

For those who haven't seen my instagram, I dressed up as Wednesday Addams. It was an extremely easy character to dress up as her because all I needed was a pinafore-like dress and a pale white face. I added a few more touches to make it a bit more dramatic, while my cousin went as a vampire. It was a pity because I couldn't help her get fangs. But we looked scary anyways. Boyfriend went partying as well up north and dressed up as Wally. SUPER CUTE. <3<3<3

After getting ready, it was right on time. And so, we went down to meet my friend and her flatmates to go to a club to party. It was good fun. We finished at about 2am as we have classes at 10 in the morning. But when we get back, Joey (cousin) and I got really hungry and cooked udon as supper. Then shower and movie. I asked her to watch the Chinese movie called 'The Stolen Years' or 被偷走的那五年. A quarter through the movie, she fell asleep. By then, it was already 4.30 am. BUT, she did watch it the day after. And she agreed that it was UH-MAIZE-ZING. So, to those who haven't watched it yet. GO!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Just so you lazy people are too lazy to look for it, here is the link for it!

I'm gonna just stop right here now and show you pictures from Halloween. Can't wait for next year!

Till next time!!! xoxoxoxo.






How I looked. I was scared of myself while putting on the finishing touches. LOL.


Close up!



Cousin and I. Doesn't she look good?!



Me, Joey and my friend.

IS HER ^^^^ FACE PAINTING AWESOME OR WHAT?!?!


Boyfriend who's celebrating as well up in Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment