Monday, November 18, 2013

Sleepless Night.

Good Morning guys! 

or should I say Good Night? It's 2 am here and 10 am back in Malaysia...

Oh God... I should really get some sleep now. BUT for some reasons unknown, I CANT! I think it's from the eggnog latte I had from just now. I'm so regretting it. T.T I need my sleep nowwwww!!!!!

But since I can't sleep, I'll blog. ;D PURE JOY RIGHT HERE. 

Lately, I've been super duper busy all because of the assignments from University. I seriously can't imagine how Year 2 would be like now that I've experienced First Year. It's has only been a month and a half here and already, I've done 2 or 3 online test and handed up a couple essays that range between 200-2000 words. I'm not even joking. Now, I have a law essay, construction essay, a math test, a whole bunch of technical drawings, a report on site engineering, a poster to draw and a debate all by winter break. OH MY GOODNESS. University is not a piece of cake people! But I enjoy the journey nonetheless. 

Don't even get me started on last week. IT WAS EXHAUSTING. An essay due Friday and a test on Thursday. Not the best combo. I actually pulled an all-nighter (my definition of an all-nighter anyways) and didn't get sleep until 6.30 in the morning. Got 3 hours of sleep and went to class. That was not ideal at all. I was nodding off in the middle of class!! (Stupefied RIGHT? I'd never do that!) *wink* HAHAHHAHA!

However, I did almost half my essay that night. ;D soooo, HARD WORK PAID OFF! And by Wednesday, I WAS FREE FROM ESSAY WRITING! For the week anyways. hehehe. On Wednesday though, I was busy studying for an online test I had to take. Took me a few hours to look through the book online and just scribbling notes on my notepad. Then when I did the test, all the things that I've written down didn't help one bit. Nahhh... I should give myself a lil' credit. It helped one bit. A very tiny bit. Better luck just by searching the answers from google. 

That being said, GO0GLE is the best answer provider a student can ask for. Fast and efficient. I'm sure all you fine people agree! 

Anyways, I'm gonna try to sleep now. Class starts at 9! Here are a few shameless selfies ;D . Till Next Time! xoxo



Moose onesie from my babydollz ;D




What I sent to besties Leen and The Psycho who decided to finally change their blog wallpapers.


My fat face.


The type of hair I want but was WAY TOO expensive. Cost like £90 just to ombré it. 
T.T #poorunistudent  

PS. Got addicted to Taylor Swift's Enchanted. OMG. The part where the old school radio effect starts and she sings 'please don't be in love with someone else'. AHHHHH *Melts* GO LISTEN TO IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment