Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Places, Adventures and CONCERT!

Hi there!!!

So, Sunday marks my 2nd week here in Reading and... I don't know, feels like it's been months. Still trying to get use to the environment here. e.g. no more Glasgow gang that I hung out with last year in Scotland. I MISS THEM... I mean, Shu and I use to always see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY there. With a few more people. We do our laundry, shopping and just basically hang out together everyday. I'd just go to her, sometimes, (not that I have a lot of problems....) to talk about my troubles and chat. She's this really witty girl who gives the greatest advices. Which earned her a name W^2 / W square from Ryan and I. 

The other person that I miss too is King. She use to always come over to my place and stayed over. We'd laugh our asses off before bed and do that silliest stuff ever. She also cooked some really yummy food. T.T Being exactly 403 miles away from them just sucks. But this is the choice I've made. So, I'm sticking with it to the end. 

I hope this school year ends fast so Ryan can come to Reading. *squeals* I CANNOT WAIT! YAAAAYY...

Anyways, back to life in Reading. The first week of uni, known as freshers week, is basically the week that you go out, drink, get drunk and party. As much as I want to go, I didn't. Mainly because it was dangerous and that I've made a promise not to go clubbing or parties without Ryan. <3 Hence, it was really a bore. BUT next year, with Ryan here, I AM SOOOO GOING! HEHEHEHEHE....

The second week was WAYYYY BETTER because I've met new friends. It didn't feel as if I were some loner freak anymore. Other than the fact that I've made friends, what really made it ONE MILLION THOUSAND TIMES (reference to Maximbady's videos...LOLOLOLOL) better was that.... wait for itttttttt.... *cue drum rolls* I WENT TO A BRUNO MARS CONCERT IN THE O2 ARENA! 

IT WAS AMAZING! THE BEST EVER! HIS VOICE IS SO SEXY, IT SHOULD BE A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL. (Cheers to my metaphor. YEAAAA I thought of it) *WINKS*
I went to the concert with my boo bear, Mr. Ryan and my cousin Joey and her boyfriend, who are both in London studying. It was truly an amazing night.  Joey and I just sang our hearts out until our throats feels kinda sore. My favourite out of the whole concert was The Lazy Song. *SINGS,TODAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING* (Which is pretty mush everyday). We sat quite FAR away from the stage because we bought the tickets late. But it was still an awesome experience. I'll try to put up the video in my blog. But in the mean time, here are some pictures from the concert!

 



Till next time! xoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment