Thursday, August 29, 2013

Work-a-doo-dle-doooo

HI THERE!!!!

Guess where I am.
*Drumrolls*

WORKING! HAHAAHHAHA😂😂

YAYYY MEEEE!! I kept my promise to my dad and finally came working after so many months of doing nothing at home. Even though I'll be leaving in exactly one more month! But oh well, at least I'll be doing something useful and learning stuff. (LOL-ed at something useful. I'm doing nothing at work. BUT! I am learning new things. ;D)

Anyways, I took a little time off to write a blog. HEHEHEHE. Hope no one looks my way.

I started working 2 days ago. The first day was a bore. Just TERRIBLE. Basically did nothing and just facebooked away. The next day was A LOT better. I was taught how to read a plan and how to count the quantities for a drain. (I'm majoring to be a Quantity Surveyor. Just so you know.) It was great!! :D All thanks to my 'mentor' ( QS in the company). Hehehehe. 

So today's my 3rd day and its back to boredom. Spent the first half of work checking Facebook, Instagram and just you know, blog. 😁

Me working also comes with a package. Mr Ryan Ho a.k.a. Boo Bear is working too! Even though we are at different places. I still get tons of his selfies. LOLOL! Anyways, I'm proud of him. He's having the time of his life typing and updating stuff away. (Joke of the day)

 


 


Till the next blog. :D

CHEERSSSSS. 

And to all SPM-ers, Good Luck on your trials! Do your best, because it determines whether or not you get into college earlier or not. : >




No comments:

Post a Comment