Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hong Kong Fun Trip

Hi there readers!

Sooooo, I just sent boo bear off in the airport. Now, after a week of holiday, I finally have the time to blog about my week in the land of people mountain people sea (人山人海) a.k.a HONG KONG CITY. And that ain't a joke. The amount of people in the streets are CRAZEEEHH! This whole trip was exactly one week, so I'm not gonna bore you with all words. But some words are, of course, needed.

I went there with dear boyfie *draws hearts all over his name* <3<3<3 which is btw, Ryan, to visit my friend who came to Malaysia for a holiday too. Whoever that has been following my blog would know who. But for those who don't, it was King who came to visit. I've even wrote about  it in the Road Trip blog.

The trip to Hong Kong was great and fun BUT it was extremely tiring. We basically went out from 11am to probably 11pm or later each and everyday.

On the day of arrival to the fantabulous land, King's mom took us to a really fancy mall which sells all branded stuff. After looking at the prices, we all agreed that buying in the UK is waaaayyyy cheaper. Anyways, after a little shopping, her mom treated us to dinner in the beautiful Hyatt Hotel. And let me tell you, the food was UH-MAIZE-ZING. Sadly, I was too busy eating to take pictures.

For the next day, we went to Lui Yan Kai and some other streets. The street food was awesome. Especially the curry fish balls. During some other day, we had dim sum in a restaurant which cost a of total 800+ HKD just for 3 person! But it was well worth it though. But during dinner with King's mom, they all cost up to 2000 HKD for the 4 of us. Coming from a country where you can get food super cheap, I was just shocked outa my mind.

I see this is getting longer and longer. I'm going to just summarize the whole trip here as I'm too lazy to write an essay about the 7 day trip. We went to Ocean Park, cycling around HK, tourist-ed (my word), went for a ghost movie with moving chairs (totally scared the shytezzz out of me), karaoke-d, partied, ate tons of food, cooked, made jelly, got a lot of dresses from Aunty Gigi (King's mom), met people, trained my cantonese speaking skills and made friends. But most of all, made memories that will last forever with people I love. 

I guess that's about it. It's another one week of rest and it's off to Indonesia with the family and friends on a diving trip for a week. Will keep you guys posted about the trip in the next blog. STAY TUNED PEEPOHHH!

Here are pictures from trip.













  


  































No comments:

Post a Comment