Friday, May 9, 2014

Back to blogging

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI,
I'm gonna start this post by saying, DAMN IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE I'VE BLOGGED.

Anyways, hi people!!! I'm back! HEHEHEHE. So it's Spring now in the UK for those who's kinda clueless. Spring here is awesome because it's not like Scotland where it always rains. You'll never know what you can get here in England though. What am i saying??? lol!! You'll never know what you can get anywhere in the UK It's like those free toys in cereal boxes when I was a little kid. *shout out to all 90s kids*.  Like I literally don''t know what to expect. It could be sunny and then in just 5 seconds it starts pouring. And my face would be like 
 really????

.

So back to the SHORT update on my boring life. Finals are just around the corner. As in 10 more days! AHHHHHH! I've been reading up on Law and I'm having a love hate relationship with it. I love know all those legal information but I hate that I have to memorise so many cases to refer to in the exams. Then there are 3 more modules to go through and then, freedom!!! And then, and then, and then.......
 it's time to go home!! 

I can't wait to eat all the food back home! However, that's all for now... I'm gonna go study now. 

Until next time! xoxo



I just can't resist not putting a #selfie . Sorry not sorry. ;D



I know I've gained weight. I've been happily indulging on nonsense. 

2 comments: