Sunday, September 21, 2014

Food for thoughts: Gratitude

So recently I've been seeing that people all around are getting richer and richer. Or maybe the appearance of people who's rich. They're either flaunting accessories which can cost more than my monthly living expenses or lifestyles that not many people can afford to keep up with. And my question is, Do they know how privileged they are? I know of some that just aren't aware of that and tend to be very demanding and I just can't help but wonder what goes on in their minds. On the contrary though, there are some that are really down to earth ever.

I am by far what you call 'born with a silverspoon' but I admit that I live a comfortable life. I have 3 full meals everyday and a roof over my head without a worry. But I am very well aware that there are some people who struggle with life by making do with what they have while there are also others who are the most zealous and intelligent people who don't opportunity and means to achieve better. I hope that these people won't ever give up on achieving their goals. Life may have it's ups and downs. But with patience and the drive to success, I know that one day when the time comes everything will be what we expect or better. I always tell myself that no matter how difficult the problem is, do the best I can so that there are no regrets.

I write here so that I have something to always remind myself how blessed I am for the things that I have now and that I am grateful for having my amazing family, especially my parents as I wouldn't have the life I have now if it weren't for the sacrifices they make. Having a handful of close friends help make life sweeter as well.

PS. This blog has grown to become a diary to me. #dontjudge :D

Anyways, Till next time. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment