Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Feeling Homeless

Ever felt like you haven't had a place to call home or to not have shelter over your head?

You have???? I am so sorry and I can only imagine how horrible that was.

For me, I was almost homeless.. HAHHAA!! As in if I haven't got my fat ass up to book my accommodations I would've been! The problems for international students. And me being so indecisive didn't help one bit.

Just the thought of being homeless got me settled my transaction today and OMG! SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE! Words of advice, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER, NOT DOUBLE CHECK WHAT YOU KEYED IN.

So basically, I keyed in some wrong details into the info boxes and got my transaction cancelled. When I check my bank account. THE MONEY IS GONE!!! KAPISHHH!! Just like that..

Me being the psycho who ''over worries'' about stuff had to take my whole afternoon calling god-knows how many times to banks with phone numbers which doesn't work. It was so frustrating to wait for someone available. Then at the end, they said they couldn't do anything. =.=

So I had to call the accommodation instead. Thank goodness they said my money will be back in 3-5 days!!!

So, moral of the story. Silly mistakes are no nos'. EVER. or I'll end up pennyless and homeless

Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment