Thursday, July 18, 2013

Road trip!!!

*Exhales* woohhhh... Finally, the free time to write a blog. Just came back from an awesome trip to KL, Melaka, Johor and Singapore with boo bear <3, Kingy, and my cousins.
It went on for a total of one week and it's not over yet! 
BUT! I HAVE 2 DAYS TO REST! ;D 
So, the trip started with me going to KL to meet Kingy who came from Shanghai and boo bear from Johor. We went to a few places which I don't really remember but took quite some photos! MOSTLY SELFIES. What can I say? BLAME SOCIETY NOW! HAHAHAHA! please ignore my eye bags. I'm in serious need of sleep.


                                                  

After a couple of days in KL, we met up with my cousins and my lil' baby niece and headed off to Melaka! The whole trip TO Melaka was birthday present in advance from them! I AM REALLY ONE LUCKY GIRL! LOVE THEM TO BITS!  It was realllllllllleeeeehhhh fun and my niece is the CUTEST thing EVER! We had chicken rice balls and Durian cendol! MAHHHH FAV DESSERT! :D Here's a few pictures for you readers to enjoy. If not, It'll be boring to just read.
     

                                                     

Cousins and niece <3



Boo Bear and I 

                                             

   Kingy and I

Trip to Melaka took only 2 days and 1 night. There aint much to do there. Thank God we didn't opt for 3 days 2 nights. Would've been bored outta our minds.

Right after that, we took a bus down to Johor and met up with Boo Bears family. And let me tell you this. I was Nervous To The Max! Even though I've met them before. ONCE. But that was before we got together. Well, they were really friendly. SOOOOOO It all went pretty well! HAHAHAHAHA! *HYPERVENTILATES* 

Spent a day in Johor then all of us went to Singapore to the OH SO FAMOUS Universal Studios Singapore the next day. It was good. But after going to the one in USA, the one in Singapore was meehhhh.... The company was great though. Went the boo bear, Kingy and his friends. 






After that tiring day, woke up at 6 in the morning for my flight back to Penang. Which was yesterday. And he's to coming to Penang tomorrow! HIP HIP HOORAYYYY! Happy to see him! :D


                                              
Anyways, I'm gonna end today's blog with a picture of me and Elmo from baybeee. Cheers and have an awesome week! 



PS, GO CHECK OUT MY COUSIN'S BLOG @ http://tothepastpresentandfuture.blogspot.com/


xoxoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment