Monday, July 1, 2013

New Hair, New Start

So yesterday, I went to the hair dresser to add a little highlights to my head of hair. I hate going to these places alone. I mean, you have to keep talking to them. And when you stop, there's this AWKWARD SILENCE that I cannot stand. But Thank God for technology nowadays. I'VE GOTZ MY PHONE. ✌

Then after the highlight, decided to get bangs because got tired of long fringe. The hair dresser was like 'you sure you want to cut it? I'm cutting already okay?' Then my answer was ' Yea, it'll grow. Just cut it'. 
Someone should slap me silly for saying that. I'm regretting it now.
*CHANTS WITH DRUMS BANGING* Grow grow grow. Grow hair grow.

 As dear boyfie said 'karma', as I was the one who told him he had awesome hair after he cut his. Which is true. His hair was CUTE! He is cute. Love him tons. ❤❤❤



Long fringe
Bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment